Vital Oxide® is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant that removes and prevents mold, mildew and eliminates allergens and odors. Vital Oxide® requires no mixing, is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
Vital Oxide is now on EPA List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- EPA registered hospital disinfectant
- Food contact sanitizer – NSF Registered (D2) sanitizer
- Mold and mildew killer
- Allergen eliminator
- Odor eliminator
- HVAC and air ducts
- Carpet and Fabric Sanitizing