R.W. Rogers Company represents Perfectemp Refrigeration, located in Auburn, PA.
Instead of buying new, you should consider remanufactured commercial refrigeration equipment.
RW Rogers stocks a large inventory of new and remanufactured refrigeration equipment. Regardless of your budget, whether you’re opening a new grocery franchise or an independent store, remodeling an existing store, we offer a wide variety of product options to fit your needs.
Remanufactured refrigeration equipment can deliver the same performance as a new one.
Every piece of refrigeration equipment we sell undergoes a rigorous quality control regimen prior to shipment:
- Every medium and low temperature commercial refrigerated case is stripped down, thoroughly cleaned, and checked for integrity
- We test the performance of every component individually and replace anything that doesn’t meet our standards
- New Thermostatic Expansion valves are configured and installed on all cases
- Refrigeration coils are evacuated and pressurized
- We inspect defrost components and convert as specified or replace if necessary
- New Defrost Klixons are installed and Defrost heaters tested
- New temperature sensing probes are installed per circuit
- New Honeycombs are installed
- New fan relays are packed indivually and shipped with each case
- We install new Diaphragm Line valves and new Liquid Line Filter Dryers
- New EC motor fans are installed for optimum performance and energy efficiency
- The drain hub and trap are inspected, tested, and repaired as needed
- Installation of new T-8 lighting and shields, with an option for LED light upgrades
- To conserve energy and prevent cold air loss, we offer optional energy saving night blinds
- New custom fit end panels are manufactured and installed according to customer specifications
- Door hinges, gaskets, and anti-sweat controls are inspected and tested
- All interiors and exteriors are prepped and painted to customer specifications
- We install new rigid cart bumpers, kick plates, and plastic moldings on the exteriors of all refrigerated cases
Our remanufacturing engineers take their jobs very seriously, and a remanufactured refrigeration unit doesn’t leave our warehouse unless it’s like new.
Remanufactured refrigeration units are easier on the environment.
There’s something in business called the “triple bottom line.” It’s the idea that a company’s success should take three factors into consideration: People, Profit and the Planet. By purchasing remanufactured refrigeration equipment, you’re taking a substantial burden off the world’s burgeoning landfills, and reducing waste overall. Making such extended use of still-viable resources is a key component of doing sustainable business – and that’s something we can all be proud of.
Remanufactured refrigeration equipment is less expensive.
Budgets are getting tighter – and you’ve got to reduce your costs wherever possible. Purchasing remanufactured refrigeration equipment can have a wonderful impact on your bottom line. When you buy a remanufactured refrigerator from Perfectemp, your low price comes with the assurance of a 1 year parts warranty program that rivals that of most new refrigerator manufacturers.
With thousands of refrigeration cases and other equipment at their disposal, our sales and engineering staff can find the perfect equipment to fit your needs.
Regardless of your budget, we can have you selling more groceries faster than anyone in the industry. Our expert engineering and technical support staff helps you ensure that the refrigeration equipment you select will suit all of your needs, for every application. They can custom-design a compressor system to maximize your energy dollars and provide years of reliable service. Whether you need a single unit, parallel or distributed system, we will select the best components for your needs:
Condenser type and selection
Voltage and power requirements
Controller type and make
Defrost type and components