Design, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Expected 30-year product lifespan - fewer corral replacements & long-term savings.
- Anodized aluminum finish will not chip, rust, or flake.
- Adjustable legs allow corral leveling at each column, creating a uniform parking lot appearance.
- Reinforced back wall safeguards corral structure from shopping cart impacts.
- HDPE bumpers protect the corral finish from damage.
- Replacement parts for corrals stocked and available.
- Designed and manufactured in Canton, Michigan.
Base Models Include:
- 7’6” x 14’ Corral Stores up to Three Rows of 25” Shopping Carts
- Dark Bronze or Clear Anodized Aluminum Framing
- Integral Gutter with 2½” Fascia (Color to Match Corral Framing)
- Two-Rail Fence Style Wall
- 2½” Vertical Tube and 2½” X 1½” Horizontal Tube
- HDPE Black Bumper on Interior Horizontal and Exterior Front Posts
- Cart Roll Out Bar and Rear Angle Stop Bar
- Pre-fabricated Roof and Wall Sections with Internal Framing Connections
- Cart Corral Leveling System
- 30-Year Projected Life Span
Cart Corral Options
- Asphalt anchors, concrete anchors, and concrete ballasts
- 3” x 3”, 4” x 4”, 4” x 6” square aluminum or round tube
- Black or champagne anodized, paint (powder coat, Kynar, woodgrain, custom) - optional
- Translucent multi-wall polycarbonate – blue and green (if available)
- Standing seam metal – standard, custom (if available)
- White flat pan aluminum (Jefferson model only)
- Horizontal or vertical, one or two sided, customized to owner specifications
All Weather Wall Panels
- Tempered safety glass
- Clear monolithic polycarbonate sheet
- Translucent multi-wall polycarbonate
- Diamond, square, fence style, water-jet cutouts, custom designs
- Standard electrical packages with lights
- Solar panels with lights
- Column-mounted perforated aluminum, 10 & 20 gallon
- Additional sizes & materials upon request
- Installation teams available nationwide
Stamped Drawings and Calculations
- Engineered stamped drawings available in all 50 states and Canada
- Dedicated project manager for every customer
- Professional, experienced, Duo-Gard teams available for efficient, turnkey installations.
- Engineer-stamped drawings detailing wind, seismic, and snow considerations are available upon request.