An Attached Lid Container for any application
Historically this product type has been adopted within large manually operated supply chains due to the products’ light weight and efficient nesting features. However supply chains are changing and every customer is requesting a tailored selection of design features and benefits.
This container has been designed and tested to ensure it is fit for a wide range of industrial applications, however if you have specific design requirements for a large project we can discuss a solution tailored to your needs. Each application varies and we are dedicated to ensuring the resulting solution provides the best possible supply chain efficiency gains. We can also provide bespoke colors, labeling and branding (minimum order quantities apply).
- Increase vehicle fill up to 10% – The ALC Helios’ nesting lids provide complete tessellation saving room when stacked in comparison to inefficient competitor lids and increase vehicle fill when returning empties.
- Snap fitting lids – The quick and easy snap-fitting lids aid stock management and enable quick damage replacement.
- Reduced likelihood of damages – The lids do not overhang due to the unique patented design reducing damages when stacking the container.
- Pally and Lid compatible – All of our containers work in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally & Lid system to provide the ultimate RTP solution, completely eliminating one-trip packaging.
- Swap out scheme – We offer the opportunity to swap any old, damaged or unwanted containers in part exchange.
Accessories & Options
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
- Available Heights (mm): 250, 310, 365, 400
- Internal Top (mm): 547 x 370
- Footprint (mm): 600 x 400
- Capacity (liters): 40, 52, 63, 69
- Weight (kg): 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2