The Coliseum provides customers with an attractive and utilitarian receptacle that marries the smooth laser cut stainless steel front panel and industrial hardware elements with modern lines and durable powder coat finish options for the body. Just as a true coliseum is a large sports stadium or building designed for public entertainment, this unit is designed for use in public, high traffic venues such as stadiums, convention centers, airports, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty, high capacity, two stream Recycling and Waste Receptacle
- Units come standard with hinged lid with soft close shocks
- Includes two 34 gallon capacity LLDPE plastic liners with lift holes and bag retention notches.
- The liner base resin meets UL94 flammability standard
- Pre-applied, ghosted graphics for designated TRASH and RECYCLING waste streams
- Two 12” beveled, square openings. Blue beveled opening for recycling stream, and black for trash
- Perforated stainless steel front panel and stylish hardware
- Flush mounted pocket pull handles on both sides for easier mobility
- Optional casters are available (not included)
- Additional silk screened aluminum plates denoting TRASH and RECYCLABLES are included for lid application, if desired
- Replacement parts available
- Contains over 30% recycled materials and is 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA