The ease of use and versatility of the Pally makes it the standout solution for moving varying loads. It’s also a perfect solution for retail supply chains and postal logistics. The unit has up to a 500kg capacity with an 800 x 600mm footprint.
It also has an inbuilt tray location, manual handling, and stacking features and a dedicated push/pull handle location.
Pally is compatible with and safe for use on automated sorting lines, conveyor systems, and tail lifts as a pallet. Pally easily converts into a dolly at any point in the supply chain by touching the pedal mechanism. Compatible with automated vehicles often found in distribution centers.
- Stable, yet maneuverable. The lockable pallet feet on Pally are more stable than caster wheel brakes, allowing the easy movement of 500kg of products with ease.
- Increase vehicle fill up to 42%. When using the Loadhog Pallet Lid, Pally provides a better footprint than a roll cage.
- No forklifts or pallet jacks required.
- Move multiple loads. An accessory tow hitch is available, allowing the movement of multiple pallies at a single time.
- Used as a merchandising unit. Pally can be used for promotional or fast selling items in a retail environment.
- Pally future-proofs your business; it can be used with auto-guided vehicles.
- 250 kg or 500 kg models
Accessories & Options
- Handle – For ergonomic movements of Pally units. Weight (kg): 1.52 Dimensions (cm): 100 x 32 x 15
- Tow hitch – For the movement of multiple pallets. Weight (kg): 1.12, Dimensions (cm): 31 x 31.5 x 10.5
Click Product Detail tab for more information.
- Pallet Quantities
- Pallet type: EURO
- Quantity per pallet: 20
- Height: 1.75m
- Weight and Performance
- Payload: 250 kg or 500 kg
- Weight (250 kg payload Pally): 12
- Weight (500 kg payload Pally): 15
- Wheel Material: Solid Nylon
- Wheel Diameter (Fixed): ø100 mm
- Wheel Diameter (Swivel): ø80 mm